Senior Generator Field Technician
- Repair and Service all Makes and Models of Generator Sets
- Inspect, Repair, Service and Start-Up Load Bank Test Requirements on Equipment
- Trouble shoot problems on all equipment using test equipment, tools, service manuals and service bulletins.
- Troubleshoot Equipment and Generator Components including Alternators, Wiring Harnesses, Safety Devices, and Battery Systems
- Apply proper Engine Technical Skills in Inspection, Failure Analysis, Assembly, Diagnosis, and Operating Performance Tests
- Identify the Problem and Cause of Failure through Logical Troubleshooting Steps, Determine Corrective Action through Inspection
- Repair and Troubleshoot Engines such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, John Deere, MTU and Volvo
Must be able to pass pre-hire Drug Screen Must comply with safety standards; Strong Written and Verbal English Skills; Computer Literate; Excellent Customer Service; Valid driver’s license; OEM Certification a Plus
Generator Electrician (Ritzville, WA and Olalla, WA)
Seeking an EL01, 02, or Trainee with 7,000-8,000 hours.
- Must be able to plan, organize and coordinate all resources required to direct a project.
- Must comply with and enforce all company safety standards.
- Must be able to accommodate occasional out of town travel and over 40 hour work week
- Ability to lift over 75 Pounds.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Manage supplies, tools, equipment, components, and logistics for multiple jobs.
- Ability to manage crew for cost effective and timely project completion.
- Educational Requirement: GED/HS Equivalency
– Must be able to pass pre-hire Drug Screen
– Organized with a strong attention to detail
– Self-starter, team player, goal oriented professional
– Generator experience preferred